Question of the Month
Tip of the Month
What can you do to help teenagers make worship a regular part of their lives outside of church?
1) Teach them what worship really is (and if you're unsure, then let us help you!
No need to go it alone. Reach out!).
2) Talk about how you worship outside of church.
3) Give them new ideas about how to worship.
4) Remind them to worship often.
5) Make sure you continue to worship often and worship with your teens.
Scripture (The Message):
"So here’s what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. Don’t become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You’ll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you."
© Bon Air Baptist Church 2021 | All rights reserved